• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Podcasts - share your favourites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Podcasts - share your favourites

I've been releasing my inner geek - and can vouch for the following podcasts:

The Naked Scientists
    New Scientist Podcast

The Naked scientists are a bit like listening to an hour of feedback and the last word - very entertaining.

Any podcasts captured your imagination recently?

The Naked Scientists podcasts sound right up my street, thanks I'll give them a try.

The only podcasts I have ever listened to are the ones with Ricky Gervais, Karl Pilkington and Stephen Merchant which I found most enjoyable.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I heard they were worth downloading - I'm trying to find the equivalent for "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" with no luck - may just have to buy the CDs and convert them.

Also - check out "Flight of the Conchords" - hilarious.

Comment

Windows Weekly
        Security Now
        Digital Photography
        Mark Kermode's Film Reviews
        TechNet

Comment

askaninja.com

I steer the perilous shoals of my life with the guidance of that site. Particualry recomand the 'power of 3 ' segment

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            I heard they were worth downloading - I'm trying to find the equivalent for "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" with no luck - may just have to buy the CDs and convert them.
            Allegedly you can find ISIHAC here: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3647603/...HAC)_BBC-Radio

Comment

I've found a torrent (not that I would condone such activity whatsoever) with all of them!

Comment

Working...
              X