• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All your DNA are belong to us...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All your DNA are belong to us...

Welcome to the Britisch Police State...

Judges are such wunnerful people...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6979138.stm
    Last edited by zeitghost; 5 September 2007, 08:20.

Over my dead, cold body. That's one thing I'd protest about. What right do they have to demand the DNA of innocent people? Nicky G et al must be happy - they can dust off their jackboots if this kicks off.

Comment

It's remarkable how accurate George Orwell was when he wrote 1984. My alarm bells started ringing years ago now but the most disturbing change lately was the split of the Home Office into two - with one of the two being the "Justice Ministry".
      The prime indicators of police states are that
      1) They have the word "Democracy" in their title
      2) They have a "Justice Ministry"
      I'm sure that there are others but I'm too depressed to think about them right now
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Well, when the Judges become political appointees like they are now what with the New Lie in charge, it is little wonder that loonies get promoted well above their abilities.

Even more worrying is that I've not heard a single politician calling for this guy to resign for exhibiting such a complete lack of understanding of the basics in English law.

Fsckwits like this as a Lord Justice of Appeal: un-fscking-believable and scary t'boot!
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

oh man what a blatent pile of tulip ill protest now man this is outragous

lol guyz at the conspircy theory, massive terror plot foiled today, perfect way to cover up this dna news

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            oh man what a blatent pile of tulip ill protest now man this is outragous

lol guyz at the conspircy theory, massive terror plot foiled today, perfect way to cover up this dna news
            16 & black?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

and gifted?

possibly?
              Why not?

Comment

The possibilities for accidental and deliberate misuse are endless...

Comment

Working...
                X