• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aero

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aero

I pressed the wrong button on the unnecessarily complex vending machine this morning and got an Aero instead of a Twix.

It seems that the chocolate bar manufacturers have become bored of constantly denying that their products have become substantially smaller over the last 20 years and will now be turning this situation onto its head.

Therefore, Aero is now a "New Shape" bar and "only 164 calories". Happy days.

I am sorry to hear of the shoddy treatment you have suffered as a consequence of these new fangled dispensers.

Why doesnt the government do something for crying out loud !

Comment

Aero is a poor man's Wispa!!!
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
        I pressed the wrong button on the unnecessarily complex vending machine this morning and got an Aero instead of a Twix.

It seems that the chocolate bar manufacturers have become bored of constantly denying that their products have become substantially smaller over the last 20 years and will now be turning this situation onto its head.

Therefore, Aero is now a "New Shape" bar and "only 164 calories". Happy days.
        Maybe it wasn't actually smaller and you are bigger than you used to be

Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - wispa!

Not sure it's worth £195 for the first box though.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm sorry I can't get excited about the wispa relaunch, i got it confused with the whisper or the even better whip, which doesn't exist in this country. And if it did it would be misused by kinky tory MPs.

Comment

Yeah I'm not too bothered about the wispa either... the caramel one was alright, bit sickly tho, and they're only relaunching the basic original one anyway as far as I know.

Personally, I'd like to see the Fuse back in the shops
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                do they still do Wispa's i haven't seen any for ages ??
                Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I blame Maggie Thatcher.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I thought they pulled the Wispa after George Michael got caught in a compromising position with a chocolate bar in a public toilet.

He then wrote a song about it.

Careless Wispa.

IGMC
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                    X