• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I find out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find out?

If a man I quite like at work is gay.

Wouldn't that be right, he's lovely.

I didn't even suspect, in any case, I am not convinced...

If he's shagging other men, he's probably gay.

HTH

Comment

If he likes the Daihatsu Copen he's probably gay as a window
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

He'd probably be sort to ride a bicycle and lust after a Ford Mondeo.

Oh no, that's a Metrosexual. My mistake.

Comment

Pull up a chair next to him and talk to him, and while talking open your legs slightly and brush your knee against the inside of his leg.

If he is gay, he will not be fazed and will probably just ignore it.

If he is Man, he will become aroused, and the law of the jungle will prevail. Watch his crotch for signs of the "tingling".

Then you will know.

Comment

What is he likes a bit of both ? Would you still be interested ?

Comment

Ask about his holidays, then drop in "did your girlfriend enjoy it as well"
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

just ask him out for lunch, he'll then let you know if he's intrested.
                hth
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  Ask about his holidays, then drop in "did your girlfriend enjoy it as well"
                  Who did you go there with is probably better.

Comment

Ask him if blue velour cushions can ever go with a cream leather sofa.

If he has any opinion on this, and doesn't just say "wtf?", he's gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X