• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ruggers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruggers

Well done the Argies,France were dire.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Argies aren't bad. They beat us at Twickers last year, and they've beaten France before recently too.

Comment

In the end the upset made the game worth watching, but I spent most of the first half in a state of depression when I realised that there was no way round the fact that I was going to have to put up with ITV's extremely crap picture quality for the whole tournament.

Comment

Great match. Argies had a solid defence.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post
          In the end the upset made the game worth watching, but I spent most of the first half in a state of depression when I realised that there was no way round the fact that I was going to have to put up with ITV's extremely crap picture quality for the whole tournament.
          Hear hear, their commentary is dire as well
          "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
            Thirded... any idea where to make our feelings known?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
              They have comentary on Radio 5 Sports Extra. Turn down the telly and listen to that instead.

Comment

How come the Sky commentators are on ITV? Or is it just that I am going mad and it just sounds like Stuart Barnes>?!

Comment

They did a deal, ITV get free use of the Sky commentators, and Sky gets pictures for thier rugby highlights show.

Comment

They're showing this live on German TV (DSF, normally only good after midnight for Sexy Sports Clips) which is nice. Caught the All Blacks against Italy which was a pretty good game except the Italians didn't stand a chance.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X