• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A woman spurned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A woman spurned

Have we done this one?

Woman jailed for testicle attack
    A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
    Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4253849.stm
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I am in no way a violent person."
    I just do violent things.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why wasnt this regarded as a serious sexual assault?
      She should have been given an equivelant term to rape.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Why wasnt this regarded as a serious sexual assault?
        She should have been given an equivelant term to rape.
        female centric world we inhabit I'm afraid.
        If a man mutilated a females gen*****a then there would be outcry and a life sentance demanded by the medjia

Same as murders by females becoming "crimes of passion" and attracting a lighter sentance.
        Last edited by Troll; 10 September 2007, 08:10.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Yes.

3 or 4 times now...

Usually when someone sees it on the Beeb...
          Is it the same woman doing multiple testicle bites or many wimmin chewing the nuts off blokes...or the same court case that just keeps on running?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Is it the same woman doing multiple testicle bites or many wimmin chewing the nuts off blokes...or the same court case that just keeps on running?
            Same case, it just gets an update on here when something happens in it.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Ok

mums the word... & we'll just let this thread slip to the bottom & no one will notice

Comment

I don't think there have been any developments. It's a news story from 2005 that keeps getting re-emailed around. "Sudanese man marries goat" is another one.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  I don't think there have been any developments. It's a news story from 2005 that keeps getting re-emailed around. "Sudanese man marries goat" is another one.
                  Somebody puts a link to it on their blog and the traffic from that puts it back at the top of the list again.

Or something like that

Comment

"Sudanese woman rips off goat testicles"

You mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                    X