• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jewish Nazis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewish Nazis

Anyone see this in the news?
    WTF? A political oxymoron? Or just morons....
    Wonder what Cassus Deli would think ?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Shocking! Nazism of any type is deeply offensive to me.

Comment

I have to say I had to look twice when I saw that headline... jews vs orthodox jews... what next?
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

I think the logic behind them is, crazy as it sounds, they don't see themselves as jewish since they don't have jewish mums (They're russian immigrants from what I read).
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

See, immigration is such a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            See, immigration is such a great idea.
            I think you might find quite a few of the original inhabitants of Israel who'd share that sentiment ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              I think you might find quite a few of the original inhabitants of Israel who'd share that sentiment ...
              By "original inhabitants of Israel" do you mean those who were there in 1948 when Israel came into existence?

Or a bit further back?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                By "original inhabitants of Israel" do you mean those who were there in 1948 when Israel came into existence?

Or a bit further back?
                You mean the Canaanites?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

Or a bit further back?

By "a bit further back", do you mean like 10 years? 1938? Or are you talking thousands of years....
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

Comment

Working...
                    X