• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone helping with the search for Steve Fossett

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone helping with the search for Steve Fossett

If you are tired of posting tulipe on here I did 105 images & reported 3 suspicious objects
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    If you are tired of posting tulipe on here

I did 105 images & reported 3 suspicious objects
    You're the only suspicious object round here!

Comment

The WS reported Nevada has more plane crash debris per square mile than any other state. There are over a thousand crash sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        You're the only suspicious object round here!
        Naw... I'm dead nice me

Comment

I am...I looked under my bed and he is NOT there. I have reported this to the US authorities and they seemed pleased!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Who he?
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Who he?
              dunno .. some guy proving that having billions can get the whole world involved in a search....

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                If you are tired of posting tulipe on here

I did 105 images & reported 3 suspicious objects
                Did around 200 last night and got nothing other than empty fields. Helped me sleep though.

Comment

Can't someone here knock up a neural-fuzzy hidden markov stochastic non-linear genetic-algo image classifier to sift through the images for unusual objects?

Kids today...tut..

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Can't someone here knock up a neural-fuzzy hidden markov stochastic non-linear genetic-algo image classifier to sift through the images for unusual objects?

Kids today...tut..
                    didn't find the Beagle II that way

Comment

Working...
                    X