• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have I mentioned I am seeing a new hairdresser today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I mentioned I am seeing a new hairdresser today?

This is nerve-wracking, I have curly hair and that is problematic, if he tries to cut it wet I am walking out.

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    This is nerve-wracking, I have curly hair and that is problematic, if he tries to cut it wet I am walking out.
    Get some before and after pics on Facebook.....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

It is becoming more Bridget Jones by the day... is there some compulsion on the part of females to diarise their lives and compel the rest of us to endure the reporting of their trivia? ... I've noticed that the newspapers now seem to be similarly affected.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'm picking up a new tub of pile cream this afternoon if anyone is interested.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          How do you get the nozzle on a tub?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You put a big lump of cream on your finger and insert into the relevant orifice, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              Curly hair girls are more sexy, and have bigger t*ts.

(note that there is only one * in there, not two....)

Comment

If the tub is big enough, you just pull down your pants and sit in it.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  Is that for your tatoo's?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                    Curly hair girls are more sexy, and have bigger t*ts.

(note that there is only one * in there, not two....)
                    Maybe Lucy can confirm this ?

Comment

Working...
                    X