PDA

View Full Version : Have I mentioned I am seeing a new hairdresser today?

Lucy
11th September 2007, 07:45
This is nerve-wracking, I have curly hair and that is problematic, if he tries to cut it wet I am walking out.

daviejones
11th September 2007, 07:47
This is nerve-wracking, I have curly hair and that is problematic, if he tries to cut it wet I am walking out.

Get some before and after pics on Facebook.....

Troll
11th September 2007, 08:14
It is becoming more Bridget Jones by the day... is there some compulsion on the part of females to diarise their lives and compel the rest of us to endure the reporting of their trivia? ... I've noticed that the newspapers now seem to be similarly affected.

_V_
11th September 2007, 08:31
I'm picking up a new tub of pile cream this afternoon if anyone is interested.

Troll
11th September 2007, 08:35
How do you get the nozzle on a tub?

WindyAnna
11th September 2007, 08:41
You put a big lump of cream on your finger and insert into the relevant orifice, I understand.

ChimpMaster
11th September 2007, 08:43

Curly hair girls are more sexy, and have bigger t*ts.

(note that there is only one * in there, not two....)

DimPrawn
11th September 2007, 08:43
If the tub is big enough, you just pull down your pants and sit in it. :cool3:

Churchill
11th September 2007, 08:44

Is that for your tatoo's?

FiveTimes
11th September 2007, 08:44
Curly hair girls are more sexy, and have bigger t*ts.

(note that there is only one * in there, not two....)

Maybe Lucy can confirm this ?

chef
11th September 2007, 09:18
since we seem to be diarising our life right now, i'm gonna have crunchy nut cornflakes instead of full english for breakfast.. :eek

nope, it aint that fun sharing.. i'll stop

Ruprect
11th September 2007, 09:20

Are you talking about your pant beard?

Troll
11th September 2007, 09:20
... and I'm going for a dump

Moose423956
11th September 2007, 13:34
Zambuk (http://www.rose-apothecary.co.uk/acatalog/Zambuk.html)'s good for piles.

DBA_bloke
11th September 2007, 13:40
I had a satisfying crap in Starbucks (their toilet, not on the floor). Then I ordered a double espresso. Then walked into work. Then did some work. Then wrote this.

I suspect this is not going to be adapted by Richard Curtis and made into a sentimental Brit flick... but you never know.

DimPrawn
11th September 2007, 13:54
I had a satisfying crap in Starbucks (their toilet, not on the floor). Then I ordered a double espresso. Then walked into work. Then did some work. Then wrote this.

I suspect this is not going to be adapted by Richard Curtis and made into a sentimental Brit flick... but you never know.

Yeah, like you didn't just rip that from Bridget Jones' Diary...:rolleyes:

Sysman
11th September 2007, 18:25

'Tis indeed problematic. When I had curly hair, I wouldn't let the boogers cut it dry.