• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Mind boggles...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mind boggles...

Seventy women were recruited for the two-year study through the university's student and staff population, gyms and doctors' surgeries.

Those chosen represent the widest range of breast sizes ever studied including women with cup sizes DD, E, F, FF, G, H, HH, J and JJ.

The glamour model Jordan has a cup size of F, six sizes smaller than Dr Scurr's biggest breasted subject.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6987018.stm

I could do that research into womens boobs.....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Blue top... Bullets
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

JJ.

Wonder if she goes jogging with a wheel barrow?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Jeez..those nips are huuuge!!! I luv 'em!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

They don't move about much when they are sat in the back of a cave keeping the fire going, like nature intended for them. The price of "progress" I suppose. What next??
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              Jeez..those nips are huuuge!!! I luv 'em!!!
              She has two on her shoulders as well! Four nipples. That is the perfect use of genetic engineering
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

I don't think they're nips, I think they're sensors. HTH.

Comment

Too high up and far to the front for me. I would like some research into enormous women's bottoms.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    I don't think they're nips, I think they're sensors. HTH.
                    Nice pair of sensors though.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X