• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear

No haircut. Spent two hours trying to find the place. Phoned three times to get directions. Gave up, went home with bad hair.

Notting Hill my ar se.

Sat Nav Darling.

Comment

Lucy, I admit I too have naturally curly hair

This year I tried the Japanese Yuko system thermal reconditioning - its fab really really recommended... I just wash and go (mind you I did this when my hair curly too, but this time long sleek shiny straight hair with no hair dryers or any other tools)

It cost a lot of money in the UK between £300 to £600, I had it done overseas and it only cost me £50

Comment

Thanks Sandy I will look it up.
        Finding someone to cut it is madness, the man I tried to see today had a bit of good stuff on the web but his address was impossible, was meant to be Notting Hill, but was W10 and I gave up...

Comment

I still think curly hair women are sexier... but u women will just do as u please ....

Comment

Ah! The joys of baldness. 1-nil to the lads, I think!

Comment

Got fed up with hair, barbers, brushes etc. Bought some plug in electric clipper things, No 1 every few weeks, job done.

Note: Never try it pissed.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Got fed up with hair, barbers, brushes etc. Bought some plug in electric clipper things, No 1 every few weeks, job done.

Note: Never try it pissed.
                why? did you use it on eye brows and south of the border??

Comment

Being taller than my hair, I use a £10 electric hair clipper and sheep-shear it once a week. Though I doubt that's of any practical benefit to Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    Thanks Sandy I will look it up.
                    Finding someone to cut it is madness, the man I tried to see today had a bit of good stuff on the web but his address was impossible, was meant to be Notting Hill, but was W10 and I gave up...
                    Yeah reading the A-Z must be very difficult for you
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X