• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Song Remains the Same...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Song Remains the Same...

Led Zepp reunion...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6990704.stm

Are they a boy band? Like East 17, perhaps?

Comment

Well John Bonham is dead. So the only difference between this and Plant and Page doing Unledded a few years back is the different bass player. Bloody marketing.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I know they won't be as good as when I saw them at Knebworth but who do I have to kill to get a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
          I know they won't be as good as when I saw them at Knebworth but who do I have to kill to get a ticket?
          My ex-wife...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Done.

When might be convenient?
            For me or her?

Comment

I've got Led Zeppelin album on my ipod, the first track went on for about ten minutes and sounded like they were just warming up... I don't get it?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I've got Led Zeppelin album on my ipod, the first track went on for about ten minutes and sounded like they were just warming up... I don't get it?
                you need to get with the vibe man....
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Just had another listen and I was wrong, it was Deep Purple I was thinking of I knew it was one of those old codger bands that I keep meaning to have a listen to!
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

You confused Purple with Zeppelin? God, what is the world coming too?

Comment

Working...
                    X