• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are you from?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you from?

Just some people posting on the "To be a jock" thread got me thinking that there are more Jocks than I realised on CUK. So here goes my first attempt at doing a poll!
    Scotland
    10.11%
    England
    55.06%
    Northern Ireland
    1.12%
    Wales
    5.62%
    Republic of Ireland
    1.12%
    Europe (Somewhere)
    4.49%
    I'm from AndyW
    4.49%
    Other (Big country this one)
    17.98%
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

what about the options

"From my Parent Night of Passion"
    "From my Mom's Night of Passion with her fancy man"
    "From my Mom and Radom Sperm donation guy"

The list could go on
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Just some people posting on the "To be a jock" thread got me thinking that there are more Jocks than I realised on CUK. So here goes my first attempt at doing a poll!
      I'm English but I'm now in Scotland (unfortunately)
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Don't mean this in the if you don't like it leave sort of thinking, but if you're not enjoying it why not leave? Not like you have to live there as a career option, well not in IT anyway.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          What is up with Scotland?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

is snaw preparing for a career at the border control office ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              What is up with Scotland?
              full of Scots
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                is snaw preparing for a career at the border control office ?

Milan.
                Que?

Nah, wasn't meant as a xenophobic kind of question, just wondered why you'd stay in a place if you didn't like it, and as I said there aren't any opportunities available in IT in Scotland that aren't available everywhere else equally, and probably for better money.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  full of Scots
                  Hmm...you would expect so....but there are English people there also...
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

There seemed to be more americans than scots when i went on a jaunt around the west coast last summer. Maybe the locals were all on holiday in spain.

Comment

Working...
                    X