• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What can one say?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can one say?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/6990672.stm

They look like a fine pair of, er, gentlemen... plainly ideal foster parents.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Yeah, you can't judge a book by its cover. Not!! They just look dodgey.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Obviously Wakefield Council found this a distraction from their real business of diversity celebrations, extracting council tax from pensioners and collecting parking fines.

Comment

It was reported in a local paper last week and it was stated that some of the initial findings were that the appropriate authority did not investigate the couple too much for fear of being branded homophobic.

Another success for the PC brigrade from whom as usual in such circumstances the silence is deafening

There needs to be a balance, I fear that it has tipped too far one way

Comment

Ahem.

From what I recall from the Discovery channel, young lizards have to be a bit sharp on their toes after hatching or their parents eat them.

Comment

Oh please! You reactionary gits.
            This is just a sensationalised story. They are not the only abusive adopters there have ever been.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              Oh please! You reactionary gits.
              This is just a sensationalised story. They are not the only abusive adopters there have ever been.
              sensationalised? Er, what the fook are you on?

Comment

The story here is not that it is two blokes doing the abusing, it is the fat that the abuse was going on and that the people responsible for supervising failed to see it or stop it.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  The story here is not that it is two blokes doing the abusing, it is the fat that the abuse was going on and that the people responsible for supervising failed to see it or stop it.

Abuse: Impossible to over-react to.
                  Authorities failing to do anything: Impossible to over-react to.

Again: sensationalised? Er, what the fook are you on?

Comment

It is sensationalised because it is designed to get the reaction of "see I told you it wasnt a good idea to let poofs adopt".

But you wouldnt understand that would you.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X