• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Armed Robbers Get Shot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed Robbers Get Shot

Nice one. Linky

Serves 'em right, if you ask me.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Nice one. Linky

Serves 'em right, if you ask me.
    It is an occupational hazard.

Comment

This is what modern policing should be all about. Save money by not having to put the fools through the justice system.

Although no doubt, there will be a pointless enquiry to establish whether or not it was necessary to shoot the robbers, when we all know the answer already.

Comment

Damn right - give the Sweeny boys a medal...

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Damn right - give the Sweeny boys a medal...

"Oi! You with the shootas. Shut it!"
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Serves the feckers right. Give the plods a medal and egg some more cons on to try it on at the banks (but please ensure they let the Sweeney know the where and when details first to make things a little easier for them to take them out).
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Doesn't being riddled with bullets violate your human rights? Has anyone asked Cherie if she's interested in £500K of public money to find out?

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                This is what modern policing should be all about. Save money by not having to put the fools through the justice system.

Although no doubt, there will be a pointless enquiry to establish whether or not it was necessary to shoot the robbers, when we all know the answer already.
                I think it's right that whenever someone's topped by the cops, that an investigation is done. If the cops (as it seems) were there, lying in wait, then the fact that shooters went blazing does seem to suggest that the cops maybe, just maybe, miscalculated the whole thing. This was a real high street, in a normal town, not some Hollywood movie.

It can't be right that shoot-outs take place to foil armed robberies/whatever, if another solution is possible. And that the cops were waiting for the blag to go down means that they knew it was in the offing.

I do sympathize with the cops, though: I suspect that this sort of mess is the result of numerous failed before-the-fact collars, so getting them in the act, and so bang to rights, is, I bet, very tempting for Plod.

Comment

How do you know they shot the right people?

But yes, it's a good result if armed robbers get shot and killed. It may act as a deterrent.
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                    How do you know they shot the right people?
                    I expect they all had black and white strippy tops, lone ranger masks and bags marked swag...
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                    X