• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jane Tomlinson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jane Tomlinson

I've just been to have lunch. In the canteen they have a TV showing BBC News 24. At te moment they are covering her funeral - live. Now don't get me wrong, I think what she did was pretty amazing all things considered, but isn't this going too far. It's not like she was a head of state or anything.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

with all due respect. it must be a slow news day.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I figured that also.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Who is Jane Tomlinson?

Comment

Originally posted by Robster View Post
          Who is Jane Tomlinson?
          Ricky's wife?

Comment

she got diagnosed with cancer and then started fund raising - ran marthons etc while being treated, so pretty good effort on that. But she's dead now.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              she got diagnosed with cancer and then started fund raising - ran marthons etc while being treated, so pretty good effort on that. But she's dead now.
              You can run, but you can't hide...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                You can run, but you can't hide...
                It's that sort of philosophy that cost me endless games of Hide and Seek.

Comment

"It's that sort of philosophy that cost me endless games of Hide and Seek."

The world record has been broken for that. A Miss M Mcann in portugal is the new record holder.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    "It's that sort of philosophy that cost me endless games of Hide and Seek."

The world record has been broken for that. A Miss M Mcann in portugal is the new record holder.

Comment

Working...
                    X