• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wallop!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallop!

36-0!

Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Whit they do, run into a brick wall or somit?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A green one.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Dire

empty of any ideas

fecking useless

Samoa is going to be hard

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I take it your talking about the egg chasing -

Why do they give a penalty after every goal?

... and who was the keeper for South Africa?

Comment

I don't think the English public care very much.

I've said elsewhere that when England win something, we spend the next year celebrating and let everything slip back to tulipeness. The world cup 1966, the Ashes 2005...

I can't speak for the Scots as it hasn't been put to the test up there yet...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

I can't speak for the Scots as it hasn't been put to the test up there yet...
              Well there is only 5 million of us

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/franc...cfadden_events
              Last edited by scooterscot; 15 September 2007, 10:00.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                I've said elsewhere that when England win something, we spend the next year celebrating and let everything slip back to tulipeness. The world cup 1966, the Ashes 2005...
                On the subject of footie, it always amazes me how the English assume that a game against a small country should be a walkover, field a weak side, then wonder why they didn't win.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  On the subject of footie, it always amazes me how the English assume that a game against a small country should be a walkover, field a weak side, then wonder why they didn't win.
                  I think you will find that when we actually play Scotland it is a walkover

HTH
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Scotland vs England:

Played Won Lost Drawn Pctg
                    124 41 66 17 33.06

I wouldn't call that a walkover. In fact on population % we're ahead

Comment

Working...
                    X