PDA

View Full Version : Another 20 million

mrdonuts
15th September 2007, 08:50
An article in the daily mail yesterday said that the EU are looking to admit another 20 million non-eu citizens into the EU. The justification falling birth rates!

are these people thick, in a world starved of resources more people are not required. Falling birth rates is the answer to the worlds problems.

also mentioned that 85% of immigrants were non -skilled compared to 45% of immigrants to the states.

stop the EU now!

wendigo100
15th September 2007, 09:02
I saw this in the Daily Mail - not mine I hasten to add. As it is the Mail, I'm not sure how true it is, but I can see the EU going for a daft solution like this to the demographic time bomb. :laugh

Yes, it is so obviously better to have less people than more, you have to wonder whether politicians are sane... :(

Rantor
15th September 2007, 18:38
I saw this in the Daily Mail - not mine I hasten to add. As it is the Mail, I'm not sure how true it is, but I can see the EU going for a daft solution like this to the demographic time bomb. :laugh

Yes, it is so obviously better to have less people than more, you have to wonder whether politicians are sane... :(

Mostly the EU executive seem to come out with pretty tame stuff that's usually spun for whatever readership, but some of the drivel the commisioners come out with is mental enough to make some of the EU conspiracy theories seem not too far fetched.

dang65
16th September 2007, 08:52
Maybe the Daily Mail could start a campaign to remove the need for this by encouraging our own decent white English girls to have lots of children, perhaps by offering to give them a house, free school meals, tax credits and income support, and encouraging them to stay at home to raise their families instead of being forced to leave them at nurseries while they work in Sainsbury's on minimum wage.

wendigo100
16th September 2007, 08:56
Maybe the Daily Mail could start a campaign to remove the need for this by encouraging our own decent white English girls to have lots of children, perhaps by offering to give them a house, free school meals, tax credits and income support, and encouraging them to stay at home to raise their families instead of being forced to leave them at nurseries while they work in Sainsbury's on minimum wage.Stop trying to hijack this and turn it into a race issue. It isn't. It's a numbers issue.

dang65
16th September 2007, 09:47
Yeah, sure. Numbers issue. Good one.

wendigo100
16th September 2007, 14:44
Yeah, sure. Numbers issue. Good one.It's no wonder politicians are afraid to hold a sensible debate on this very serious issue, when it is always hijacked by complete and utter w****rs who have no idea what they are talking about.

Like you, dang.

So, are you calling me a racist?

dang65
16th September 2007, 15:37
Well, I'd have to hear out your theory of numbers before claiming anything like that. I was having a sarcastic pop at the Daily Mail, and I thought you were too. They want to stop immigration from outside the EU (or the UK probably), but they're also not too keen on our traditional welfare state's efforts to help our own population to increase.

xoggoth
16th September 2007, 17:08
Quite agree. If you look at the numbers of the "demographic timebomb" there is nothing as yet that cannot be addressed by:-

a) Raising retirement age
b) Lowering ages of starting useful work. What is the blithering use of "everyone having the chance of a higher education" when too often their costly certificates only fit them for the job at Sainsburies they could have begun at 16?
c) Stop wasting so much damn money on too many who never contribute anything (unless due to genuine disability) and are parasitic on the rest. One or two crimes, by all means attempt to rehabiliate, a catalogue of crimes, build more prisons and never open the doors.

No problem with wealthy or really skilled high earning migrants who commit to the British way of life and ethos, but let's face it, far too many admitted are total shite. We have quite enough criminal and dependent losers of our own, ta.

mrdonuts
16th September 2007, 18:51
i have just read your xoggoth.org website, you are a completely racist c unt

there are nice people all over the world, the majority probably a lot nicer than you

vetran
17th September 2007, 00:30
we don't need no more stinkin children!

Troll
17th September 2007, 06:40
Does this mean we have to build more prisons?

Enforcer
17th September 2007, 06:43
It is a disgrace that terrorists strive to destroy our land, culture and way of life. It is a disgrace that we are overrun by illegal imigrants. The fact that we allow this to continue, is a disgrace!

We are not allowed to celebrate Christmas or Easter because it may offend someone.

Openly raise objections, and the PC brigade label you as a bigot and racist!

Churchill
17th September 2007, 08:46
Nah.

A fair percentage will be blowing themselves up... (and a considerable number of us with them).

Still, got to look on the bright side.

Addanc
17th September 2007, 08:50
i have just read your xoggoth.org website, you are a completely racist c unt

there are nice people all over the world, the majority probably a lot nicer than you

:bluelight Illiberal elite warning :bluelight

Old Greg
17th September 2007, 08:52
Oh dear. Daily Mail immigration / EU panic.

Don't worry, chaps. Turkey will get admitted to the EU, and the demographic imbalance will even itself out.

sasguru
17th September 2007, 09:01
Maybe the Daily Mail could start a campaign to remove the need for this by encouraging our own decent white English girls to have lots of children, perhaps by offering to give them a house, free school meals, tax credits and income support, and encouraging them to stay at home to raise their families instead of being forced to leave them at nurseries while they work in Sainsbury's on minimum wage.

I thought this already happened and accounted for the rise in the number of the chav population. Single mothers and their automatic council flats and benefits used to be another classic Daily Mail rant.

Old Greg
17th September 2007, 09:03
I thought this already happened and accounted for the rise in the number of the chav population. Single mothers and their automatic council flats and benefits used to be another classic Daily Mail rant.

Good job we've got all these keen young East Europeans to do the jobs that no-one else wants.

DodgyAgent
17th September 2007, 09:08
Can someone tell me what is

20% of 20,000,000 x 5 Euros an hour x 65 hours a week?

:tongue:tongue:tongue:tongue

Churchill
17th September 2007, 09:11
Gosh.

This took its time to arrive... :D

Can we keep him?

I'll take him for walks and everything!!!

Old Greg
17th September 2007, 09:12
It is a disgrace that terrorists strive to destroy our land, culture and way of life. It is a disgrace that we are overrun by illegal imigrants. The fact that we allow this to continue, is a disgrace!

We are not allowed to celebrate Christmas or Easter because it may offend someone.

Who told you you couldn't celebrate Christmas?

Openly raise objections to scaremongering and the loony right brigade label you as 'PC'.

The Lone Gunman
17th September 2007, 09:14
Go on then... the last one was a bit too right wing for my taste...Does the right wing taste different then? I shall have to pay more attention.

The Lone Gunman
17th September 2007, 09:16
Who told you you couldn't celebrate Christmas?

Openly raise objections to scaremongering and the loony right brigade label you as 'PC'.A couple of councils did ban the traditional nativety scenes and christmas trees last year which is banning public celebration of christmas.
People who raised objections were so labeled.

Old Greg
17th September 2007, 09:20
A couple of councils did ban the traditional nativety scenes and christmas trees last year which is banning public celebration of christmas.
People who raised objections were so labeled.

Which councils? I don't doubt there may be one or two cases, but there have been several high profile stories in the press over the years (Luton Council is one of the perennial favourites) that have been utter nonsense. There's a pervasiveness to it as well. I was chatting to someone last December who was complaining how Birmingham City Council had 'banned Christmas' last year. There was a bloody huge Christmas tree, signs saying 'Merry Christmas' and a German Christmas market with Christmas Carols but he wasn't having it.

The Lone Gunman
17th September 2007, 09:23
Which councils? I don't doubt there may be one or two cases, but there have been several high profile stories in the press over the years (Luton Council is one of the perennial favourites) that have been utter nonsense. There's a pervasiveness to it as well. I was chatting to someone last December who was complaining how Birmingham City Council had 'banned Christmas' last year. There was a bloody huge Christmas tree, signs saying 'Merry Christmas' and a German Christmas market with Christmas Carols but he wasn't having it.There were a number oop norf last year, it will be the devils own job to find links now.

Old Greg
17th September 2007, 09:25
Here's a link to an article but as it's in the Guardian it could be PC lies:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/christmas2006/story/0,,1967367,00.html

Here's a little extract about the Birmingham winterval story from 10 years ago:

'Perhaps the most notorious of the anti-Christmas rebrandings is Winterval, in Birmingham, and when you telephone the Birmingham city council press office to ask about it, you are met first of all with a silence that might seasonably be described as frosty. "We get this every year," a press officer sighs, eventually. "It just depends how many rogue journalists you get in any given year. We tell them it's bollocks, but it doesn't seem to make much difference."

According to an official statement from the council, Winterval - which ran in 1997 and 1998, and never since - was a promotional campaign to drive business into Birmingham's newly regenerated town centre. It began in early November and finished in January. During the part of that period traditionally celebrated as Christmas, "there was a banner saying Merry Christmas across the front of the council house, Christmas lights, Christmas trees in the main civil squares, regular carol-singing sessions by school choirs, and the Lord Mayor sent a Christmas card with a traditional Christmas scene wishing everyone a Merry Christmas".

None of that, though, was enough to prevent a protest movement at the time, whose members included the then Bishop of Birmingham, Mark Santer, as well as two members of UB40. Sensing a never-to-be-repeated public-relations opportunity, tourism staff at Solihull council invited Birmingham residents in search of a traditional Christmas to travel there instead. And the leader of the anti-Winterval campaign, Ken White, fulfilled a key requirement of all such disputes: the people of Birmingham, he declared, were the victims of "political correctness gone mad".'

Enforcer
17th September 2007, 12:00

If, as your administrator says beneath my name tag I am "Not worth listening to" Then I feel in good company. Because Enoch Powell predicted this bloody hell and nobody listened to him!