• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thai plane crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai plane crash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6997381.stm

i was there 7 weeks ago makes it feel even worse

RIP all who were on there and didn't make it off
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Now that you know what a crash site look like , compare to the crash site of the flight 93 on 9 /11 , and call these “conspiracy theorists” lunatics , again.

I am disgusted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:U...e_noborder.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      Now that you know what a crash site look like , compare to the crash site of the flight 93 on 9 /11 , and call these “conspiracy theorists” lunatics , again.
      Yes, it's perfectly obvious that the effects of slamming into the ground from 10,000 feet at 563mph are virtually identical to the effects of skidding off the runway at around 100mph.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Yes, it's perfectly obvious that the effects of slamming into the ground from 10,000 feet at 563mph are virtually identical to the effects of skidding off the runway at around 100mph.

I went to your site and found out you are not a “younge”.. actually .. never mind.

Comment

I'm probably showing my age here. I remember Lockerbie we were only about 10 miles away at the time (in the car like) still we heard it, fook me that housing estate was turned into a reservoir. Never seen anything like that since. You don't have to be on a plane to be a victim.

Rember a hotel we stayed at in Zanzibar (stone town) some years ago, we left a day early, the next day it was in the news, bomb attack, lobby was wrecked!!!

I've been back since... lovely place.

You cannot avoid the grim I guess, just have to get on with it
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X