• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 killed on the M4 last night...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 killed on the M4 last night...

Two people in their 60s in a Red Volvo 940

And 3 scumbag scrotes in a Ford Mondeo driving the wrong way up the eastbound carriage way after being chased by the plod. Who didn't follow them onto the M4.

One scumbag scrote survived, which is a pity since he's costing us money in intensive care.

Hanging is too good for 'em.

Originally posted by Some Stupid old bint from Duffryn
    He's a good boy really...
    No doubt.

And all the better dead to improve the gene pool.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/wales/6998191.stm
    Last edited by zeitghost; 6 March 2017, 10:36.

I know a Doctor who is working at the Hospital he is being treated at. Just sent him a text asking him to make an error of addition and OD the bastard.

Comment

Not quite a "hes a good boy" but:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/new...73_16x9_bb.asx

Apparently they didnt deserve to die. (old folks didnt....young uns deserved it both barrels)

Also another person hopes it teaches them a lesson.

Comment

He didn't deserve to die...
        Yes, I think you'll find, he did.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

To quote Gandalf:

"Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends"
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            To quote Gandalf:

"Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends"
            Wasn't that just before a head-on with a Balrog ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

ah but that was when his choices were ltd

to quote a famous vulkan:

"The needs of the many outway the needs of the few, or the one"
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I think it's the fact that the couple in the 940 died too that really upset me... I suppose a closing speed of 140+mph is always going to be fatal...

Looking at the pics, the passenger compartment of the 940 doesn't look too bad, the Mondeo appears to be unrecognisable.

Wonder how the scrote survived that, since it appears to have burned.

Comment

5th Gear crashed a "flimsy" new Renault into a 940 Estate and the occupants of the Volvo would have been creamed. The dashboard of the Volvo ended up in the crash dummys bollox.

The old Volvo might be big, but compared to a modern car with 20 airbags, crumple zones, pre-tensioner seatbelts, reinforced steel safety shell etc, the old Volvo is a giant death trap.

The inside of the Renault didn't even show a single sign of damage.

The old Volvo might look tough, but it ain't a good place to be in a crash.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I suppose a closing speed of 140+mph is always going to be fatal...
                    Indeed. Old couple in a Volvo on a motorway would be 35 mph, and 100+mph for the felons...

Comment

Working...
                    X