• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dirty old men thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty old men thread

Hope for us yet

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...thumanlifespan
    Older men who shack up with much younger women keep the grim reaper at bay for the human population and extend our species' lifespan, new research claims.

Even beyond movie stars and Playboy's Hugh Hefner, there is a tendency for older men to partner with younger women, according to the study, published in the Aug. 29 edition of PLoS ONE. In less developed, traditional societies, males are about 5 to 15 years older than their female partners. In the United States and Europe, guys are an average of two years senior to their partners.

More interesting, when old men father children, their genes seem to increase the lifespan of both sexes over evolutionary time.

How it works
    Women often lose their reproductive capacity around age 50, but if men can still reproduce into their 70s, Darwin would say it's advantageous for males to live longer lives providing they can hook up with a woman capable of reproducing. Natural selection should favor longevity-boosting genes, which would get passed down from fathers to both sons and daughters. So women would benefit as well in future generations, the scientists say.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Just the excuse I was looking for to impregnate the 23 yr old stunner in accounts. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
      Just the excuse I was looking for to impregnate the 23 yr old stunner in accounts. Thanks.
      With Rohypnol
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        With Rohypnol
        Have we met? Oh, you wouldn't remember would you?

Comment

Lucky me
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Lucky me
              even funnier

Comment

Working...
              X