• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Love lost over Twins by Lesbians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love lost over Twins by Lesbians

forgive me if I think that these two clowns are the most selfish ar5es in the world.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...881568826.html

apparently in another article, they (the lesbian clowns who want a child as an accessory) were upset by the amount of EFFORT it takes to raise a child.

fcuking knuts.

Sounds like a good slap is in order here!!!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

where does it say that they are clowns?

I hate clowns they just are not funny
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Bleeding carpet-munchers should not be having sprogs anyway if they are allergic to the purple-headed gut rummager.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          where does it say that they are clowns?

I hate clowns they just are not funny
          Especially unfunny clowns...no red noses and big shoes etc.....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Is lesbians using IVF to conceive a travesty of nature?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?

I'll tell you why, they taste funny.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                Especially unfunny clowns...no red noses and big shoes etc.....
                could they actually be called clowns if they didn't have big red noses & shoes?

...and the water pistol flower thingie

...and shirt gubbins that I don't know the name of but rolls up every time they unbutton their coats

and big trousers
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Is lesbians using IVF to conceive a travesty of nature?
                  Good point. It certainly smells fishy.

Comment

Yeah.

Feck 'em, I say.

Comment

Working...
                    X