• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Postal Account ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postal Account ??

Does anyone have a postal account set up for thier LTD company. The account where you have a code you stamp on a letter so that it gets charged to your account and save you from having to buy stamps or take mail to the post office.

I ask if anyone has got it so should also be asking does this service exist. I have had a look on the post office website with no look in finding it.

Are there any other postal services you guys and gals use
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

It's caled a franking service and yes it does exist. take a look at Neopost for an idea of how it works.

No, I dont use it. Dont have that much post to deal with.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Try this badger

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/j...diaId=26800663
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Now that, is a quality service!!! Well done Royal Mail!

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
          Now that, is a quality service!!! Well done Royal Mail!
          Yup, they've made it much easier for you to say goodbye to your letter/package forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Yup, they've made it much easier for you to say goodbye to your letter/package forever.
            You forgot your </cynicism> tag...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X