• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good God

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good God

I'm speechless: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7002627.stm

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    It really does make you wonder about the future for so called "mankind"...

Why have the morals of our species taken such a nose dive?

Unfeckinbelievable!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Does anyone else fancy initiating a military coup and building a large facility to house all these neanderthals?

Comment

He'll get 1 month, suspended, I bet. Sadly, not one month suspended from a rope around his neck. The evil, evil bastard. Same goes for his tulipty mates.

Comment

There was a thing on our local news. The cops setup a car with a sat nav in and some scrote smashed the window to nick it. When he did he got sprayed with a marker which is how they caught him. He got a suspended sentence. He asked for another 50 counts to be taken into consideration.

So this git turns over 50 cars and then gets nothing done to him. If each car cost say £200 to put right and the stuff nicked amounted to say £100, that's £15k. So he is allowed to cause 15k's worth of damage and not face any consequences. I suppose the police get to 'solve' 50 crimes though.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            OK - there is something quite wrong somewhere. I blame the parents. Or Thatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              OK - there is something quite wrong somewhere. I blame the parents. Or Thatcher.
              Was it Mark, then? He's getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by FCSimmo View Post
                Does anyone else fancy initiating a military coup and building a large facility to house all these neanderthals?
                Yes.

Comment

That's settled then... military coup it is!

Comment

My mate sat next to me is advocating prison ships... personally I think they'd cost too much to maintain and secure. Surely a hebridian island with a very large wall manned by men with large guns and a penchant for shooting anything that moves would suffice?

Comment

Working...
                    X