PDA

View Full Version : Britains most hated

King Cnvt
20th September 2007, 14:59
Time to bring out all that pent-up hatred. Who's top of your hate list?

Should have added Pedants to the list.

DodgyAgent
20th September 2007, 15:01

Poll coming.

Recruitment agents :moon:

wendigo100
20th September 2007, 15:01
New Labour politicians. Don't forget to add them to the list.

Old Greg
20th September 2007, 15:02

Poll coming.

:spel Britain's

Old Greg
20th September 2007, 15:04
Nice poll BTW. I go for celebrities. 'Being famous' is apparently what most kids now want to be when they grow up. I blame the parents. And Thatcher.

sasguru
20th September 2007, 15:07
Aren't chavs the superset of celebrities?

Nicky G
20th September 2007, 15:07
http://www.terrorismlaw.info/index.php?id=38

chicane
20th September 2007, 15:08
Nice poll BTW. I go for celebrities. 'Being famous' is apparently what most kids now want to be when they grow up. I blame the parents. And Thatcher.

And immigrants, and house prices.

DBA_bloke
20th September 2007, 15:11
Nicky G - I thought you'd been beamed back to the mothership... for those anal probes you enjoy so much.

Lucy
20th September 2007, 15:14

Yes but you blame Thatcher for everything. Only because you are too silly or ignorant to realise she is the reason England is the powerhouse it is today. Unlike France.

Go back to the 70's when the unions ruled and everything was nationalised, how long was that going to last?

Silly man.

And don't bother to argue, I'm back to sorting out my clothes!

sasguru
20th September 2007, 15:15
Yes but you blame Thatcher for everything. Only because you are too silly or ignorant to realise she is the reason England is the powerhouse it is today. Unlike France.

Go back to the 70's when the unions ruled and everything was nationalised, how long was that going to last?

Silly man.

:rollin::rollin:
Can I have what you're taking? Jeez some people have really got it coming.

King Cnvt
20th September 2007, 15:17
Old Greg is the 1970's throwback Shop Steward of the IT world. He looks fondly back at British Rail, strikes and shortages.

Everybody out comrade!

Every community needs a village idiot.

Lucy
20th September 2007, 15:18
Old Greg is the 1970's throwback Shop Steward of the IT world. He looks fondly back at British Rail, strikes and shortages.

Everybody out comrade!

Every community needs a village idiot.

He and sas make up the braindead of the board.

sasguru
20th September 2007, 15:20
He and sas make up the braindead of the board.

I am honoured indeed to be lumped in with OldGreg, the only real thinker on this board.

FCSimmo
20th September 2007, 15:29
Wrestling control away from the unions is one thing, completely destroying manufacturing, public infrastructure and the National Health service in the process is another...

May she burn in hell*

*yes I know hell technically doesn't exist but it's the only vision I have that prevents me from hunting the bitch down right now and throttling her!

DodgyAgent
20th September 2007, 15:32

Silly man.

well said that girl :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

sasguru
20th September 2007, 15:33
Wrestling control away from the unions is one thing, completely destroying manufacturing, public infrastructure and the National Health service in the process is another...

May she burn in hell*

*yes I know hell technically doesn't exist but it's the only vision I have that prevents me from hunting the bitch down right now and throttling her!

Hear, Hear!
Although I disagree with the NHS - that should have been dismantled a long time ago in favour of a more European model (public-private partnership overseen by the government).