• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too good to be true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too good to be true

Just emailed the girlfriend suggesting we goto Le Petit Blanc for a meal "as I haven't seen you all week" (i'm working away but real reason is obviously )..

the reply i got back was "sounds fantastic and I know I have a minimum of 3 dresses in my wardrobe that haven’t ever been worn, 2 would def be suitable and one will def fit"

whats going on? where's the frantic panic that nothing fits, her arse is too big, her hair wont go as it should..

Ideas?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

She is Pregnant.
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

holy f##k why didnt i see that one coming..

nahh cant be that, she sounded hap... damn your right

no, cant be that

Comment

Hmm lets see, not seen you all week, fancy restaurant, now earning the big bucks and shes not kicking up a fuss,

She’s expecting a ring
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Either way your f3cked.
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Totally screwed
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Funny that, I've been seeing this girl I picked up (goes like a train)! Choo Choo! So anyway took her shopping and she bought these 3 dresses - 2 of them were too small but I didn't want to tell her her arse was too big. One fitted quite well - wonder what she'll use it for?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                She is Pregnant.
                I'll see your 'She is Pregnant', and I'll raise you 'it isn't his'.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

When did she reply to your mail, if out of office hours then I wouldn't take too much notice, her reply sounds exactly like me afte a couple of glasses of wine, talk too much, and non of it makes sense or even right come to think of it sometime I sound like that even if I had no wine

Don't worry about it - her answer is just girly talk.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    I'll see your 'She is Pregnant', and I'll raise you 'it isn't his'.
                    true CUK style, thanks folks

Chef

p.s thanks sandy, im sure all will be fine

Comment

Working...
                    X