• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would someone please...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would someone please...

...teach my neighbour's kids to play the piano. Someone has been hitting alternate notes for the last 10 minutes. It is driving me insane!

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    ...teach my neighbour's kids to play the piano. Someone has been hitting alternate notes for the last 10 minutes. It is driving me insane!
    Someone did teach them. Unfortunately, it was Philip Glass.

Comment

wrong forum moose, what you need is the piano teachers forum..

or else this

hth
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Someone did teach them. Unfortunately, it was Philip Glass.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          wrong forum moose, what you need is the piano teachers forum.
          Is it time for a CUK holiday again?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Thanks for the link !

As someone who tunes pianos as side line I have played for a long long time - I m self taught and play mainly modern and jazz - and any Beatles piano song you care to mention.

But I didnt realise teaching Piano can be rather well paid - but reading this extract from the site the questions for the panel is - is this payment caught under IR35?

have one student who emails me if she has any questions, and I email her back. If I'm being paid £23.00 per hour, it is only fair to be prepared to put in the work as "non contact time".

...hmmm now anybody wants to learn to play the piano Pruffock style ?

Will set you back a fiver - cash only.
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 September 2007, 08:42.

Comment

Working...
            X