• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Berlin Property

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin Property

There is a Berlin Property Expo at Olympia thie weekend if any of you BTL people are interested.

Or even if just the 'clever people' want a topic to bash each other over the head with about how much they know about property investing while they're trading their time for earned income.

Now get back to work!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

I am very knowledgeable

"Ich bin ein Berliner"

Which means "I am a jelly doughnut"
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Eddie Izzard I think!

'he said he's a donut, a f**kin donut'
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        "Ich bin ein Berliner"

Which means "I am a jelly doughnut"
        No it doesn't.

Comment

Forget Berlin, look at India.
          Just been offered £500000.00 for my building in Goa, and it's not even finished yet
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            No it doesn't.
            Correct. 'tis another one of those urban myths.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I've said it before on here, Berlin is the only Major City in Europe where the population is diminishing so probably not the best market for BTL, it also explains why they feel the need to have a property expo in London.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Forget Berlin, look at India.
                Just been offered £500000.00 for my building in Goa, and it's not even finished yet
                how much did you buy it for

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  I've said it before on here, Berlin is the only Major City in Europe where the population is diminishing so probably not the best market for BTL, it also explains why they feel the need to have a property expo in London.
                  Whereas Dublin will soon be the largest city in Europe, because it keeps dublin and dublin...

I'll get me coat.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    how much did you buy it for
                    My sister and I are building it, for about £40000.00 each. It's not finished yet, but should be complete by Christmas.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X