• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Country that poses biggest threat to Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country that poses biggest threat to Britain

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...175213,00.html

So, as a nation, they were behind 9/11, their clerics attempt to indoctrinate British Muslims in this country to commit acts of terror, they are funding a mega-mosque to increase the numbers they can control, they are one of the most racist, misogynistic, and religiously prejudiced countries on the planet.

And evidence is coming to light that elements within our own government have suppressed stories that portray them in a bad light, in order to get the Eurofighter deal in the bag.

Put it this way, if the Taleban had struck oil in Afghanistan and had enough money, they'd still be in power right now, and most probably flying about in Eurofighters.

You're on their lists now.

Every telephone call you make will be monitored - they have your voice print...

Every letter you receive will have been read by *them*.

Every time you drive your car, its location will be tracked.

As you walk down the street, cctv will log your movements.

I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from you again. They'll make it look like an accident or suicide though...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      You're on their lists now.

Every telephone call you make will be monitored - they have your voice print...

Every letter you receive will have been read by *them*.

Every time you drive your car, its location will be tracked.

As you walk down the street, cctv will log your movements.

I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from you again. They'll make it look like an accident or suicide though...
      That would be a shame

Comment

what a load of bull

america and britain love saudi arabia

no threat whats so ever

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
          what a load of bull

america and britain love saudi arabia

no threat whats so ever
          Saudi nationals behind 9/11. Saudi funding behind mosques that 7/7 bombers attended. Saudi government tortured British workers to get them admit to bombings in order to cover up Al Queda activity in Saudi.

Our governments and military industrial complex may indeed love them though.

Comment

The country that poses the biggest threat to Britain: Britain. No other country has done so much to wreck it.

Comment

Not really the country itself as the rulers are corrupt and incompentant, bUt the wahabi. The sect which runs the schools and the mosques and funds foreign relegious schools and mosques.

Due to a deal done waay back before WWI, the Sauds run the finances and the oil. the Wahabi run the schools. mosques and have a massive trust which is used to spread wahabism.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Err, Scotland surely?

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                The country that poses the biggest threat to Britain: Britain. No other country has done so much to wreck it.
                Alex Salmond is the capo di tutti capo of fifth-columnists in Britain, shirley?
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge View Post
                  Alex Salmond is the capo di tutti capo of fifth-columnists in Britain, shirley?
                  Maybe. But I was thinking, really, of the good old British voter, and his/her unerring ability (since New Liebour) to vote-in the same old doggy-do.

Comment

I got your point (ooh err missus) but

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    Maybe. But I was thinking, really, of the good old British voter, and his/her unerring ability (since New Liebour) to vote-in the same old doggy-do.
                    I was being literally-minded (oh, alright, pedantic if you will), seeing as Scotland is a country but Britain isn't.
                    I'll get my trews.
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X