• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tabacco age raised to 18

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabacco age raised to 18

Poll coming, be paitient
    Good
    50.00%
    Bad
    0.00%
    Tax on the stupid
    50.00%
    Last edited by Lucy; 24 September 2007, 09:39. Reason: grrr it's early tobacco!!!

good ! Tax the stupid !
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Tax on the stupid...bit like the gambling de-regs...

Comment

Oh and spelling tobacco

Comment

Like changing the tobacco age of consent will change anything in reality.

I'm sure the gangs of 13 year olds who walk around housing estates carrying their boxes of Fosters and chain-smoking Lamberts will rush to comply.

Comment

I think the age at which you can buy tobacco should be lowered. It might help keep the tax on petrol down.

Comment

Working...
            X