• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This bloke came up to me in the pub, and

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bloke came up to me in the pub, and

No, it didn't happen. I'm lying

the main reason I'm lying is because I had 8 cans of lager, played Dawn of war all afternoon with my geordie mate and now i got to get the tea ready for the missus. and make her a cocktail.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    ..I had 8 cans of lager, played Dawn of war all afternoon with my geordie mate
    did you win?
    Last edited by DS23; 25 September 2007, 17:32. Reason: needed a slash

Comment

Why isn't your missus bringing you a take away in?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Why isn't she making the tea? Next you'll be saying that she hasn't cleaned up also or that she has wasted her housekeeping money on girly things like make up or clothes. You have had a hard day spent fighting a virtual war. Do you think Monty went home after a hard day Generaling only to have to cook some tea for Mrs Monty. I doubt that very much. I suggest that you tell her straight that this swapping of the roles tomfoolery has to stop this instant and if she still complains you will be well within your rights to give her a damn good thrashing - purely for medicinal reasons obviously.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Tony

i admire a man whose pissder than me

respect

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What's up with all the people getting pissed on a Tuesday?

just had 6 beers.

Comment

I wish I was pi55ed. I've chopped out the booze on school nights
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

1 bottle of wine down; now for a couple of bottle of beer while reading my book

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Why isn't she making the tea? Next you'll be saying that she hasn't cleaned up also or that she has wasted her housekeeping money on girly things like make up or clothes. You have had a hard day spent fighting a virtual war. Do you think Monty went home after a hard day Generaling only to have to cook some tea for Mrs Monty. I doubt that very much. I suggest that you tell her straight that this swapping of the roles tomfoolery has to stop this instant and if she still complains you will be well within your rights to give her a damn good thrashing - purely for medicinal reasons obviously.
                  There was no Mrs Monty. Monty was gay. He had his "batman" cook the tea.

HTH
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
                    1 bottle of wine down; now for a couple of bottle of beer while reading my book
                    Lucky you. I don't normally need glasses, but now when I'm pissed I can't read - the page is a blur. Pin sharp eyesight when I'm sober though.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X