• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have they found her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they found her

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7013480.stm

What do you think.....it does look a bit like her but what more are the experts going to do with the pic ?
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7013480.stm

What do you think.....it does look a bit like her but what more are the experts going to do with the pic ?
    Like they said on the news, what was a pure white girl doing with the people she was with? It seems out of place.....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Like they said on the news, what was a pure white girl doing with the people she was with? It seems out of place.....

Maybe they paid for her fair and square? Like Brad Pitt, init.
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
        Maybe they paid for her fair and square? Like Brad Pitt, init.

Comment

hope so.

we are going to need a bigger pie.

Comment

Why is the woman wearing a miners hat? is it dark in Morocco?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              hope so.

we are going to need a bigger pie.
              Can you save a slice for me, although I'm getting sick of pie after taking a couple of big slices after suggesting Mclaren was a dougnut for picking Heskey over Crouch

Fingers crossed that it is her

Comment

Why are we going to need a pie? My argument all along is that the parents were partially at fault for all of this for leaving their kids alone. Finding her alive or dead does not change this. Their actions placed their kids in danger and they should face some consequences because of this.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Why are we going to need a pie? My argument all along is that the parents were partially at fault for all of this for leaving their kids alone. Finding her alive or dead does not change this. Their actions placed their kids in danger and they should face some consequences because of this.
                  I agree with you Tony (well partially...) IF it was a simple case of abduction they will just get slated for leaving the kids... and rightly so, but if they were involved in it the pie can be sent back and I won't be tasting it.

Comment

Ohhhh ho ho ho

So some morrocon gypsys have her?
                    Ye i can really see that!!!

They dont seem to have a pound between them and by the looks of things they dont have a house either. I wonder what they paid with......smartie tubes?

What a load of tish tosh
                    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X