• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Insurance - Admiral fleet policy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Insurance - Admiral fleet policy

I'm just about to pick up another car and need to sort some insurance. Since we have several cars in the family I tried some quotes using Admiral's fleet policy and was quite impressed with the premiums.

Has anybody else used Admiral (fleet or otherwise)?

I'm looking for feedback really on how good they are to deal with, do they use British call centre's etc etc

Thanks
    Last edited by Dark Black; 26 September 2007, 12:11.
    Do what thou wilt

I'm with Admiral. Cheaper than the rest and good service, so far.

Pitty that Scottish bloke from Eastenders (the nurse, I think) died; I used to laugh myself sick when he appeared dressed-up as Nelson on their ads.

Comment

hi,

Well, admiral is good and i'm under that right now. But one of my friends is with Trident which is offering good services when compared to any other one, he said. Hope this could be useful to u..

Comment

I'm with Admiral because they are cheap, but their insurance is a bit thin I believe. Some things you may expect to be covered for are not there, like hire car and you don't get your annual premium back if you write your car off (tough luck on day one).

Personally I can't be bothered to read the small print so I don't really know.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          I'm just about to pick up another car and need to sort some insurance. Since we have several cars in the family I tried some quotes using Admiral's fleet policy and was quite impressed with the premiums.

Has anybody else used Admiral (fleet or otherwise)?

I'm looking for feedback really on how good they are to deal with, do they use British call centre's etc etc

Thanks
          I've used them for a few years. TBH with 2 cars they were competitive but not quite the best. Though with 3 it actually cost me less than 0 to insure the ancient LandRover due to the increased discount on vehicles 1 and 2...

Comment

Working...
          X