• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's the petition?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the petition?

I'll sign it...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7012957.stm

Surely we ought to be encouraging tinkers to flock to Wales though? Saves the rest of us having to put up with them!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      "He accused the CRE of 'trying to blacken' his character." ??
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Isn't it quite ludicrous that travellers are categorised as a race? Why not any other group with a common way of life, like tramps or surfers?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

...Mr Lewis, who runs a recruiting business from his home...
          Ah, scumbag agent. Throw away the key.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Zeity

Have you ever encountered speciesism (apart from the war-criminal James T Kirk)?
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Greenism is an ever present problem with you pinkies/brownies/blackies/yellowies...

I get nothing like the same problem with Orion Slave Girls...

I'm thinking of getting The Master to generate a virus to turn you all Green.
              With purple hair for the ladies by any chance?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                With purple hair for the ladies by any chance?
                http://ilikedirt.googlepages.com/412...led1-large.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge View Post
                  Have you ever encountered speciesism (apart from the war-criminal James T Kirk)?
                  Oi! watch it

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Greenism is an ever present problem with you pinkies/brownies/blackies/yellowies...

I get nothing like the same problem with Orion Slave Girls...

I'm thinking of getting The Master to generate a virus to turn you all Green.
                    Chan

Greenism is everywhere, I encounter it all the time.
                    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
                    X