• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the not so nice things you have done thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the not so nice things you have done thread

Wickedness is much more intersting I think!

In my mispent youthul student days I once pulled the proverbial beer google munter. On waking up next to the plus size girl I attempted to leave the room without her noticing, but she woke up asking where I was going and quick as a flash I said down to the shops for a roll and square sausage and a can of iron bru (It's a scottish hangover thing). She's decides that this is a great idea and gives me a fiver to get her one as well.

Taxi home sorted.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post

In my mispent youthul student days I once pulled the proverbial beer google munter. On waking up next to the plus size girl I attempted to leave the room without her noticing, but she woke up asking where I was going and quick as a flash I said down to the shops for a roll and square sausage and a can of iron bru (It's a scottish hangover thing). She's decides that this is a great idea and gives me a fiver to get her one as well.

Taxi home sorted.

Comment

Taxi home sorted.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Taxi home sorted.
        Almost the same story:

Same type of munter, only this was my room in the single accomodation in the Army block. Woke up to see a munter of momentous proportions...

She asked where the toilet was so I said "at the end of the corridor". Soon as she left the room, dressed in bra & knicks....I locked the door and threw her clothes out the window. She banged at the door for ages and I went back to bed!!!

If you are reading this...sorry!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          Almost the same story:

Same type of munter, only this was my room in the single accomodation in the Army block. Woke up to see a munter of momentous proportions...

She asked where the toilet was so I said "at the end of the corridor". Soon as she left the room, dressed in bra & knicks....I locked the door and threw her clothes out the window. She banged at the door for ages and I went back to bed!!!

If you are reading this...sorry!!!
          You bastard! That was my Mum!

Comment

On the farm we plugged up the electric fence to stop the cows going into one half of the field. We didn't know if it was working and nobody wanted to touch it to check. So I shouted the dog over. It saw this bright orange wire it hadn't seen before and, with her wet nose, sniffed it. She got a shock and because she thought we were her friends, tried to jump to us, on the other side of the fence. The fence promptly collapsed around her and she started a dog form of body popping. After a while we unplugged her, safe in the knowledge that our fence was working. She died shortly after, but she was 14.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
                I'm guessing the combination of excessive beer consumption, youthful male hormones and dimly lit nightclubs didn't feature much in your life. I think cleavage usually has a role to play as well.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  On the farm we plugged up the electric fence to stop the cows going into one half of the field. We didn't know if it was working and nobody wanted to touch it to check. So I shouted the dog over. It saw this bright orange wire it hadn't seen before and, with her wet nose, sniffed it. She got a shock and because she thought we were her friends, tried to jump to us, on the other side of the fence. The fence promptly collapsed around her and she started a dog form of body popping. After a while we unplugged her, safe in the knowledge that our fence was working. She died shortly after, but she was 14.
                  thats just cruel.....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

He doesn't believe the stories because he hasn't much experience with pulling the opposite sex.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X