• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here mudered anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here mudered anyone?

You don't have to say who, where you hid the body or when the offence took place, but just wondered if anyone here was into Homicide?

not yet, but can think of several who need murdering...

watch this space!
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Does killing people for food count as murder? It's just that I've got this lizardy friend...

Comment

I know a guy who was having a pee in a park toilet when someone came in and made a suggestive comment to him, he flipped and punched the bloke out, the next day he found out the bloke had died as he had a brittle bone condition and the punch killed him.

He handed himself in and got a few years for manslaughter, he is now known in our local as 'Craig the murderer'.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Yep

That's why I'm on the bench. On the positive side I've got a good reason why he can't provide a reference.

Comment

worryingly, this question is the sort that would be actually answered seriously on this board
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I know a guy who was having a pee in a park toilet when someone came in and made a suggestive comment to him, he flipped and punched the bloke out, the next day he found out the bloke had died as he had a brittle bone condition and the punch killed him.

He handed himself in and got a few years for manslaughter, he is now known in our local as 'Craig the murderer'.
              It wasn't his fault the bloke had a brittle bone condition though. He probably would have been let off with a warning if the guy only had a few cuts and bruises.

Not that I go around punching people in the face. But in light of recent events I might consider it
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

I ran over my neighbour's cat - it had been, rather stupidly, kipping under my car on the drive, and the inevitable happened. I hadn't realized, but my neighbour knocked that evening and pointed to the flat, messy remains on the drive. We never really got on after that.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                  I ran over my neighbour's cat - it had been, rather stupidly, kipping under my car on the drive, and the inevitable happened. I hadn't realized, but my neighbour knocked that evening and pointed to the flat, messy remains on the drive. We never really got on after that.
                  should have sued him due to his cat trespassing! i hate cats
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                    should have sued him due to his cat trespassing! i hate cats
                    It was a nice cat, really. I don't think my neighbour could have been that bothered, as its remains were there for weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X