• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oooo Im famous.. ish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo Im famous.. ish

"Chef works in a "large corporate open plan office; each floor is almost identical; a chair that's comfy but cheap; large desk; network port; two plugs and a bin, all grey and black colour coding; pretty depressing really."

The Itch

where's my fee for this article?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Alreadypacked boasts similar conditions but without the comfy chair – which let's face it, nobody expects. "I know when it's time to go home; my arse is completely numb," he writes.

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I saw that and had a laugh - AP will be pleased.

Comment

I love those articles, it reminds me of those sketches Les Dawson used to do with Roy Baraclough
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

"You might have only yourself to blame if your working conditions are poor, however. Top toys like executive posture chairs, go only to those savvy in business, and IT staff are notoriously bad in this regard. "

Quite right

SG in <<leaning back in executive chair>> mode.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

If only we could only be more like you sadguru....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              "You might have only yourself to blame if your working conditions are poor, however. Top toys like executive posture chairs, go only to those savvy in business, and IT staff are notoriously bad in this regard. "

Quite right

SG in <<leaning back in executive chair>> mode.
              How old are you sas? You come across as about 19 - and that's being polite.
              Seriously though.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                he writes.
                They still think there are no women on CUK.
                Bad experiences in the past I think. There has not been many faux women on here recently. Well if you ignore Wendys avatar and sasguru bitching.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  They still think there are no women on CUK.
                  Bad experiences in the past I think. There has not been many faux women on here recently. Well if you ignore Wendys avatar and sasguru bitching.
                  Even so, it's a bit of a goof for an editorial, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    How old are you sas? You come across as about 19 - and that's being polite.
                    Seriously though.
                    In terms of number of years on the earth, late 30s. Mentally, I haven't progressed beyond 19. Take nothing seriously. Keep young.
                    Maturity is overrated.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X