• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Kiwis aren't going to win

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kiwis aren't going to win

You heard it here first
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You heard it here first
    You putting your money on Fiji?

Comment

No, SA
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

No, SA
        I think they have a good chance too. Am looking forward to the matches next weekend already as the pool games this year have been great and I think the knockout rounds will be even better.

Comment

Aye. Have hugely enjoyed the rugby fest this weekend.

It's amazing that the US have scored the try of tournament (IMHO anyway).
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aye. Have hugely enjoyed the rugby fest this weekend.

It's amazing that the US have scored the try of tournament (IMHO anyway).
            That was a cracker I agree. Never thought I would see someone go round Habanna like that!

Comment

Actually I think there are 2 teams that could cause an upset - SA and Argentina.
              God i miss my rugger playing days. Age, eh? Who wants it.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Actually I think there are 2 teams that could cause an upset - SA and Argentina.
                God i miss my rugger playing days. Age, eh? Who wants it.
                I think that they are scheduled to meet in the semis provided they both win their next matches.

Comment

You heard it here first
                  I wouldn't be surprised. The Kiwis normally peak between tournaments, then fade during them.

Can the French beat them again, like 1999? Bernat-Salles isn't playing any more of course...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised. The Kiwis normally peak between tournaments, then fade during them.

Can the French beat them again, like 1999? Bernat-Salles isn't playing any more of course...
                    Tough to predict what the French will do. On the one hand I can see them doing something special but they could just as easily get thumped.

Comment

Working...
                    X