• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Miss Moneypenny.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Miss Moneypenny.

Actress Lois Maxwell, who played Miss Moneypenny in 14 James Bond movies has died in Australia aged 80.

There goes another fantasy....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    [i]
    There goes another fantasy....
    Do tell ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Do tell ...
      He wanted to shag an 80yr old?

Give her relatives a shout, she may still be warm...

Comment

Honor Blackman was always worth a moment's contemplation. She stayed sexy for decades.

Comment

Women I fancy and women who draw their pension are two mutually exclusive groups as far as I'm concerned. If she has to lift her skirt so that you can see her boobs, then she is well passed it.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            Honor Blackman was always worth a moment's contemplation. She stayed sexy for decades.
            I saw her in Cabaret in London last month - she's still got it.

But not really a patch on Kim Medcalf who is also in it, and reveals a bit more.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I saw her in Cabaret in London last month - she's still got it.

But not really a patch on Kim Medcalf who is also in it, and reveals a bit more.
              Sorry, but she's got a mouth like Jack Nicholsons' Joker in Batman:

http://tinyurl.com/ynu37y

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Sorry, but she's got a mouth like Jack Nicholsons' Joker in Batman:

http://tinyurl.com/ynu37y
                Precisely!

Comment

Working...
                X