• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very satisfied customer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very satisfied customer

My wife was browsing the net in search of a breast pump when she came across this, the customer review is very helpful.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medela-Mini-...1313317&sr=1-1
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

This is a marvellous milking device that performs a valuable function for those mothers who prefer not to bond too closely with their young baby. I'm not sure if Amazon intentionally decided to categorise it under 'Toys and Games', but the nature of its function does makes it quite suitable for recreational purposes. A few minutes on maximum suction makes for an excellent warm-up, before Doreen inserts a small orange into my mouth and tightens her stockings around my neck...
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I almost fell off my chair giggling at this.....
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        I almost fell off my chair giggling at this.....
        My have to re-think my image of you
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

This one is even better!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/*****-Colori...176549-8487120

EDIT : OK Looks like the mods didn't like that one so the ***** word got blocked out

But the link still works )
          Last edited by ChimpMaster; 2 October 2007, 09:32.

Comment

!!!! LOL !!!!!
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              This one is even better!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/*****-Colori...176549-8487120

EDIT : OK Looks like the mods didn't like that one so the ***** word got blocked out

But the link still works )
              From the reviews:

" was gutted to find that many of the genitalia on offer were closed, reserved affairs, prompting me to colour in with mostly pink felt-tips. Had there been soused orifices with splaying lips and swollen clitorii, then I would have been able to use all the beautiful colours of the rainbow: Deep reds and veiny purples. Even blushing cerise. No. There are none. Foolishly I tried a few strokes of my Caribbean Green crayola for flair and now I have a useless book full of fetid zombiginas. Disappointing. "

That's cheered up the grey morning.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                My have to re-think my image of you
                A few minutes on maximum suction makes for an excellent warm-up, before Doreen inserts a small orange into my mouth and tightens her stockings around my neck...

You have to admit, this conjurs up some ppictures...
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

But giggling like a school girl, turned me right off
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    But giggling like a school girl, turned me right off
                    Ever since you won that poll AP, you've changed. Now you strut around like every man wants you and like you are just so totally the bomb.

And so why Davie is no longer good enough for you

Comment

Working...
                    X