• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another gun tragedy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another gun tragedy

Linky

When will there be a concerted effort to get guns and knives off the streets? People in power seem to be more worried about violence in other countries than here in the UK.

It makes me maaaaaaaaaaaad!

Never seen one on my street

There's an abandoned car at the end of the road, but no sign of guns or knives. Perhaps the council should introduce an extra recycling bin for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Linky

When will there be a concerted effort to get guns and knives off the streets? People in power seem to be more worried about violence in other countries than here in the UK.

It makes me maaaaaaaaaaaad!
      How do you expect them to do that? The police are busy pointing their own "guns" at motorists to keep the "solved crime" figures up, and government are readying for a snap election to ensure another 5 wonderful years of economic bliss.

Rather than tackle guns and knives, just issue everyone with full body armour.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Rather than tackle guns and knives, just issue everyone with full body armour.

HTH
        What? They don't even have enough of it to issue it to all our front-line troops!!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The Government could actually get serious about gun and knife crime and make any attacks with these devices instant attempted murder.

Also bring back the death penalty.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
            The Government could actually get serious about gun and knife crime and make any attacks with these devices instant attempted murder.

Also bring back the death penalty.

Mailman
            Nail 'em up, I say!

Mind you, crucifixion is a doddle, apparently.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

What we need is marksmanship training for the bad guys. At least they wont be any stray bullets then!

Comment

Working...
              X