• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ah... at last, English TV again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah... at last, English TV again

Civilisation is back on the screen.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

and Zoe Slater is the new Bionic woman

wel I nev ah
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      and Zoe Slater is the new Bionic woman

wel I nev ah
      Cracking norks on that one.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Cracking norks on that one.
        Nice as nurse in Jekyll. Hmmmm
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Nice as nurse in Jekyll. Hmmmm
          Missed Jekyll, but will get hold of it now.

Bionic Woman first episode looked good - anyone know if anyone over here has picked up the rights?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

ITV2 next year supposedly
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              ITV2 next year supposedly
              Are you just making that up? I've emailed the geeks I used to work with, but lead geek is on holiday.

Edit - found it on BBC News that it will appear on ITV2 early next year.
              Last edited by TheFaQQer; 3 October 2007, 14:21.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Anyone catch Eddie Izzard & Minnie Driver in the Riches t'other night on Virgin1. Thoughts?

Comment

Minnie Driver, Austin Healey, I blame LSD and hippy parents

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Are you just making that up? I've emailed the geeks I used to work with, but lead geek is on holiday.

Edit - found it on BBC News that it will appear on ITV2 early next year.
                    That will send ITV's ratings through the roof, and they need it. Who cares what the plot's like?

Watching that will probably be like watching a fit weathergirl. At the end of the weather I never know what it's going to be like tomorrow. There could be a hurricane in the post and I'd have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X