• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard to disagree with

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to disagree with

Chan

From the BBC's Have your Say "Can Cameron Rally the Tories"

<
    Lets get RID of this IDIOT BROWN once and for all and he can take his ID scheme and taxes with him. Prime ministers should be held accountable. And both blair and brown should be hung.

Guy Flowers, Sheffield, United Kingdom
    >
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Normally, you only get rid of something/someone when there is a viable alternative available.

Comment

Gordon is suprisingly well hung

(Labour party central spin office, Pop Profile: Gordofacts #12)
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Gordon is suprisingly well hung
        I believe you, you would know.
        Mind you he is shafting us all.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I believe you, you would know.
          Mind you he is shafting us all.
          And you LOVE it!

Comment

I love Elections, don't you? Infact I'm having one right now....
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

This week, the Tories have actually come up with some things that make me think they might be worth voting for. Better late than never.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                This week, the Tories have actually come up with some things that make me think they might be worth voting for. Better late than never.
                The old saying is that oppositions don't win elections - governments lose them.

So if you want to see the back of New Labour, hope for a recession.

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                  Chan

From the BBC's Have your Say "Can Cameron Rally the Tories"

<
                  Lets get RID of this IDIOT BROWN once and for all and he can take his ID scheme and taxes with him. Prime ministers should be held accountable. And both blair and brown should be hung.

Guy Flowers, Sheffield, United Kingdom
                  >
                  Until last week I was resigned to the Tories being another Liberal party - never getting into office again, with nincompoops like Cameron as leader. But maybe there's a glimmer of hope, if he can just show a bit of substance and principle and cast off his europhiliac instincts.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The news was making a big deal about how great Cameron's speech was yesterday. I watched the party political afterwards and he managed to fluff his lines in that a couple of times, when he was reading it to camera.

Not convinced that his "go ahead, punk" approach is going to win him an election, though.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X