• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Girlies/ladies/none blokes or lizards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Girlies/ladies/none blokes or lizards

Sanctuary, the bath/spa stuff

is it any good? or is it a bit crap?

its a friends birthday and im stuck for a present and i was going to go buy a variety of this stuff, to me buying the kind of stuff all women clog up bathrooms with is pointless as you all have so much of it already.. g'friend suggested it and says it'll be fine but i know she doesnt care as she doesnt really like the friend (on a seperate note, women are so bitchy arent they?)

thoughts appreciated?

Chef
    Last edited by chef; 3 October 2007, 15:51. Reason: oops included lizards in with the female section.. sorry zeity, was meant to read girlies/ladies, not blokes or lizards
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Sanctuary, the bath/spa stuff

is it any good? or is it a bit crap?

its a friends birthday and im stuck for a present and i was going to go buy a variety of this stuff, to me buying the kind of stuff all women clog up bathrooms with is pointless as you all have so much of it already.. g'friend suggested it and says it'll be fine but i know she doesnt care as she doesnt really like the friend (on a seperate note, women are so bitchy arent they?)

thoughts appreciated?

Chef
    Personally, I can't stand the smell of it..... yuk! If it were me, I would prefer something from the body shop rather than that...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Elemis smellies, etc. from QVC is, so 'er indoors says, very, very good. Buying more of it, so must be OK.

Comment

oh and btw - yep women are bitches...
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

hmmm as i suspected..

g'friend being a bit sneaky then.
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            Elemis smellies, etc. from QVC is, so 'er indoors says, very, very good. Buying more of it, so must be OK.
            good choice
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I don't like it - smells cheap to me. Lots of nicer stuff about - even Body Shop!

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
                I don't like it - smells cheap to me. Lots of nicer stuff about - even Body Shop!
                Elemis? It smells expensive, does the job... case dismissed.

Comment

Elemis or Decleor - much nicer! elemis not generally available on High Street, Selfridges do Decleor.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    Elemis? It smells expensive, does the job... case dismissed.
                    I think she meant sanctury stuff....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X