• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I take advantage of globalisation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I take advantage of globalisation?

How do I join the hyper-rich in milking the globalisation phenomena, that's making a select few rich beyond dreams, and bringing the 99.9999% of the population to an equal low standard of living?
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Simple

Invest your money in funds which cover those countries which are rising. It'll be 50 years until the gaps closed on average income, so there's still a long ride ahead. Commodities also look good as the richer Indians and Chinese become, the more natural resources they'll use.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
      Invest your money in funds which cover those countries which are rising. It'll be 50 years until the gaps closed on average income, so there's still a long ride ahead. Commodities also look good as the richer Indians and Chinese become, the more natural resources they'll use.
      Yes, might work but the gains will be a fraction of the money invested. If he is lucky may be even 2/3 times more. I think _V_ wants more (like the super rich).

Comment

Originally posted by kingshuk View Post
        Yes, might work but the gains will be a fraction of the money invested. If he is lucky may be even 2/3 times more. I think _V_ wants more (like the super rich).
        Ah, but the glories of compound interest.

In any case, becoming super rich is too stressful. Be born to it or marry it.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
          Ah, but the glories of compound interest.
          Yes the grandchildren will have fun on _V_'s money. All thanks to globalization.

Comment

Set up an IT shop in Asia, charge 2/3 UK rates to end clients. Never mind the quality, feel the profits.

Works for Xansa, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X