• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is facebook and myspace all about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is facebook and myspace all about?

I have no idea. Anyone care to elighten me as to this "social networking phenomena"? What is it, what does it do, why do I need it?

How is it different from a forum such as CUK, or Friends Reunited or some other tulipe.

Can I make money out of it?

Myspace is a place for people to make sh*t web pages and generally produce unreadable crud.
    Facebook is where I stalk all the people I used to go to school with and wonder how they all got so good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Myspace is a place for people to make sh*t web pages and generally produce unreadable crud.
      Facebook is where I stalk all the people I used to go to school with and wonder how they all got so good looking and don't have spots like me.

Comment

I have a musicians account with MySpace, got some household names on my friends list too. It's a good way to get some tunes heard by a wider audience than I would normally get.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Haven't got a Myspace but do have a Facebook account. i like it for two reasons

1. The ability to share my photo's with my friends some of which are in Aus, Holland and serviing in Iraq. The photo's are held in one place for you to go to.

2. The ability to play poker with many many people.

I know all of this can be done on other sites but i do it on Facebook it's what i know and it's what i like
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Facebook is where I stalk all the people I used to go to school with and wonder how they all got so good looking.
            You dont have spots!! You're quite a cutie
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
              2. The ability to play poker with many many people.
              how do you do that on facebook?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                how do you do that on facebook?
                Join CUK slackers, I'll send you a link to the Texas Hold'um application, you install it, I get 500 chips free
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Join CUK slackers, I'll send you a link to the Texas Hold'um application, you install it, I get 500 chips free
                  excellent... and i'll soon get those chips of yours
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Is it a real poker site where you can play cash games, or is it all play money ?

Comment

Working...
                    X