• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classic Headline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Headline

Father of tennis coach accused of lesbian affair with teenage pupil 'threatened victim's family'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

What a disgusting thought. These two fit girls writhing around naked in bed together.

Comment

Colin Lyte, whose daughter is tennis pro Claire Lyte, told the teenager's family he had "friends in high places" and he knew Freemasons.
      Churchill, is this you.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        One of whom was 13 at the time, allegedly...
        Yeah, disgusting. Should've waited until she was 14...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Churchill, is this you.....
          Nope, but I would say that wouldn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
            What a disgusting thought. These two fit girls writhing around naked in bed together.

How do we know the other one is fit????? Do you have pics that we don't???
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              How do we know the other one is fit????? Do you have pics that we don't???

I'd caution against sending pics of 13 years olds over the internets - I hear it can get you in a lot of trouble (Gary Glitter, that bloke from that comedy politics show).
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                I'd caution against sending pics of 13 years olds over the internets - I hear it can get you in a lot of trouble (Gary Glitter, that bloke from that comedy politics show).
                I agree...stick them on CD...
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
                  disgusting, can't get it out of my mind now

Comment

trust the Mail to pick out the sexiest one it could of the coach
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X