• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Purple Contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Contractor

I keep looking at that little banner and it makes me think of the colour I went when I was young and holding my breath to be naughty.

You're really bored right?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      You're really bored right?
      I'm actually really stressed, I've done nothing to prepare for going away for three months, and I haven't cleaned the flat or done proper prep. I still need to collect my chinese visa.

blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        I'm actually really stressed, I've done nothing to prepare for going away for three months, and I haven't cleaned the flat or done proper prep. I still need to collect my chinese visa.

blah blah blah
        Get a cleaner in.

Make a list.

Open a bottle of wine.

Listen to some good music.

Chill...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Get a cleaner in.

Make a list.

Open a bottle of wine.

Listen to some good music.

Chill...
          Yes.

Yes, it is long.

Hmmm, no music at the mo. (speaking of which have you heard Carla Bruni?)

I know, I will...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            Yes.

Yes, it is long.

Hmmm, no music at the mo. (speaking of which have you heard Carla Bruni?)

I know, I will...
            I haven't heard of Carla Bruni, I'll check her out.

So what's the deal with the China trip? Probably missed a thread here somewhere.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I haven't heard of Carla Bruni, I'll check her out.

So what's the deal with the China trip? Probably missed a thread here somewhere.
              I don't know if she is your taste or not, but I really like her, I heard her and had to buy the cd there and then. She's french and I speak none, but there is something so lovely about her voice.

China is because bf has conference and I get to be a groupie. Shop mostly and some sightseeing. Getting a visa is like nothing on earth. Lined up for four hours today, then had to argue with the security line man about him letting other people push in, probably because of a bribe! I have to go back tomorrow to pick it up. grrr again.

And, finally, a music related story, I've been looking for the name of a song for about ten years, and I found it on the weekend. 'Your Woman' it has a creaky kind of sound in it from about 1997. hurrah!

Comment

I don't envy you the visa woes, been there in the past. I spent most of my career travelling, living away from home, can't be arsed with it anymore although I still have the occasional trip.

I haven't been to China yet but its on the list for sure. Are you gonna post a blog while you're there?
                Me, me, me...

Comment

I don't envy you the visa woes, been there in the past. I spent most of my career travelling, living away from home, can't be arsed with it anymore although I still have the occasional trip.

I haven't been to China yet but its on the list for sure. Are you gonna post a blog while you're there?
                  I should, I didn't think about it really.

The other time should be more interesting but no laptop etc allowed!!!

Comment

When are you off?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X