• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evil woman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil woman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7029454.stm

A woman was likely still alive when a stranger started removing her unborn baby, a trial in Missouri has heard.

Bobbi Jo Stinnett, who was eight months pregnant, fought for her life, and that of her child, after being attacked by Lisa Montgomery, the trial heard.

Mrs Montgomery denies strangling Mrs Stinnett and kidnapping her daughter, Victoria Jo, in December 2004.

Prosecutors said a doctor would testify that Stinnett was probably alive "when the baby was being cut from her womb".

Now she deserves the death penalty. However I can see the defence is using the old "she had a bad upbringing excuse".

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    Now she deserves the death penalty. excuse".
    They didn't kill Charlie for doing pretty much the same thing
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That's horrific.

Comment

oh dear god.

i am surprised not to have heard more about this - it happened 3 years ago.

Comment

My dear God. The poor woman, alive as that was happening.

The woman who committed the attack? I'm normally a card-carrying member of Amnesty, against the death penalty in all circumstances and in this case I'm almost of the same view that, allowing her to live with the knowledge and consequences of her actions should be punishment enough.
          Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Maybe a fitting punishment would be a pre-mortem autopsy.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Was it Caligula did summit like that?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Yeah.

But it was his sister & he was a god so it didn't count.
                Caligula was, I've read, quite an OK bloke, until he had some sort of illness that nearly finished him off. Then he changed. Amusingly, some idiots had pledged to kill themselves if he lived as an offering of thanks to the gods (obviously never expecting him to survive whatever it was, and so get a bit of free kudos for "daring" to make such a potential sacrifice). Upon getting better, he had 'em killed!

Bit of history for you all, there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Yeah.

But it was his sister & he was a god so it didn't count.
                  "Well you could've knocked me down with a feather when they told me I wasn't a god."

Classic.

Comment

Working...
                  X